A partnership with Yamaha Canada and the CDA, “Sounds of Summer” drumline camps are open to all students grades 7-12. No experience necessary!
Participant fee is only $100 total for each 3 day camp, and it includes lunches.
All the equipment is provided. Participants will also receive a Sounds of Summer music booklet, and a T-shirt. Please fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
Educators may attend and participate for only $30
Sounds of Summer Abbotsford
July 25-27, 2017
- 10am to 5pm, Mennonite Educational Institute
- 4081 Clearbrook Rd, Abbotsford, BC
- Camp day registration on Tuesday, July 25th at 9:30am
- Final concert for family and friends on Thursday, July 27th at 4pm
Sounds of Summer Edmonton
August 15-17, 2017
- 10am to 5pm, Impact Performing Arts
- 7608 Wagner Rd NW, Edmonton, AB
- Camp day registration on Tuesday, Aug 15th at 9:30am
- Final concert for family and friends on Thursday, Aug 17th at 4pm
Sounds of Summer Toronto
August 22-24, 2017
- 10am to 5pm, St Michael’s College School
- 1515 Bathurst St, Toronto ON
- Camp day registration on Tuesday August 22nd at 9:30am
- Final concert for family and friends on Thursday August 24th at 4pm