A partnership with Yamaha Canada and the CDA, “Sounds of Summer” drumline camps are open to all students grades 7-12. No experience necessary!
Participant fee is only $100 total for each 3 day camp, and it includes lunches. E-transfers can be sent to email@example.com (password: drumline). All the equipment is provided.
Please fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
Educators may attend and participate for only $30
Sounds of Summer Abbotsford BC, July 13-15, 2022
- 10am to 4pm, Abbotsford Senior Secondary School
- 33355 Bevan Ave, Abbotsford BC
- Camp day registration on Wednesday, July 13th at 9:30am
- Final concert for family and friends on Friday, July 15th at 3pm
Sounds of Summer Peterborough ON, August 10-12, 2022
- 10am to 4pm, James Strath Public School
- 1175 Brealey Dr, Peterborough ON
- Camp day registration on Wednesday, August 10th at 9:30am
- Final concert for family and friends on Friday, August 12th at 3pm
Sounds of Summer Edmonton AB, August 25-27, 2022 In partnership with Northern Empire Performing Arts, and The Edmonton Elks
- 10am to 4pm, Edmonton Orange Hub
- 10045 156 St NW, Edmonton AB
- Camp day registration on Thursday, August 25th at 9:30am
- Final performance will be at the Edmonton Elks game Saturday